My Blog List

Monday, February 13, 2012

My New Media Research

Hi everyone!
First and foremost I'm very thrilled to be able to share my New Media observations with you. I look forward to having an amazing semester and outstanding discussions with all of you.

My New Media topic will be mostly focused on Social Networking and how significant in many people's life it is to have friends and to be noticed. I will be discussing the good and bad apects of Social Networking and will give you some psychoogical examples of how badly Facebook can influence your mood.

I look forward to have pleanty of interesting discussions with you guys.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Emilia,

    Your New Media topic is very interesting. My project topic is similar to yours, about positive and negative effects of social networking. I think your idea of focusing on how Facebook influences moods is important because it really has influence on people's behaviors.

    I look forward to share outstanding discussions with everydody as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Emilia. I remember when myspace was a hit, many people cared about the no. of friends they had on their account. It is certainly true that facebook and other social networking websites have been used to express oneself and gain attention from other users. It may not be true for everyone but there are people who use it for that purpose.

    This should be a fun topic to look into. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments guys! I am looking forward to learn more about Social Networking as I will write the research paper. I will surely share my thoughts and observations with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Emilia,

    Facebook influencing peoples moods? Love it!
    Cant wait to read more about it. This topic is very interesting, especially since Facebook became such a important part of our everyday lives.

    ReplyDelete