My Blog List

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wiki-So Far

I have contributed to Wiki in “New Media Technologies in Business” adding a paragraph about how Amazon expended its business model to let other retailers use the logistics and distribution services. I also added that creative leaders can use new media technology to craft their strategies. Executives should reflect on which pattern reshape their markets. I’m also working on Media and Dating. Soon I will post my research on how New Media can help the single ones find their match and how effective it is. I am planning to research many famous websites and see the percentage of success. New Media is a very important aspect of our life. Pretty much everyone has a computer at home and sometimes for the shy ones especially it is better or easier to find love online.

No comments:

Post a Comment